Saturday, March 5, 2011

It's official, I can now have my baby!

Yes, this baby can come any day now! I am 37 weeks which is considered full term and my Mom is back from Cancun so I keep telling him whenever he wants to come out he can! Ok actually I am begging him! I guess I will start the walking, eating pineapple, spicy foods, and the stuff I will leave in the bedroom! There really are some hilarious myths to get labor started. One of my favorites was to practically steam your "ya ya" with coffee vapor! Today I also officially got every last minute thing done. My diaper bag finally came in the mail, I got another nursing bra, and finished the boys room. Take a look at the pictures. I practically made everything. I am pretty impressed with my skills, especially for a first timer!

I am wanting to do one last thing to the room and do a big chunky wooden scrapbooky frame under their names in vinyl. Anyone see the vision I am trying to explain?
I wanted matching bedding so finding a crib and twin is impossibly so I resorted to making matching quilts. I splurged too and made them out of minky :)
I made the vinyl sign and we spray painted the frames, but we are waiting to pictures in them till after baby gets here.
The bottom of the dresser is still getting fixed, I wouldn't just leave it like that!!
I went to target and had too much fun buying the lamp, curtains, and bin to make a nice changing table.
Crib




I made this car seat canopy

My sister and I made these wipe cases
Nursing cover

3 comments:

  1. Yay I am so excited baby Paxton is almost here. Your room turned out ADORABLE!!! Great job sis you are so crafty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE!! Good luck getting things going!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh!! please come decorate my home!! and make me things! haha!! you're amazing!

    ReplyDelete