Saturday, March 26, 2011

Introducing Paxton Bryce Davis



Paxton is finally here and we couldn't be more thrilled! Well he is already a week old today, but I am finally getting around to posting it. I was scheduled to be induced on Saturday March 19. I went into the hospital and wasn't given pitocin till about 9. 10:30 Dr. broke my water and I got an epidural and at about 2:15 I was ready to push. The Dr. was delivering another baby so I had to just sit and wait and the nurse ordered me not to push at all because he might come out. At 2:50 the Dr. came and I started pushing, 9 minutes later Paxton arrived at 2:59 p.m. He were shocked when he weighed 9 lbs 3 oz and was 21 inches long! Keep in mind this is me also only at 39 weeks. I don't think I will past 39 ever!  I don't want to try to push a 10lber! I was able to come home from the hospital on my birthday, my little guy is the best present I have ever gotten. He is so adorable. There is so much more I could say and I wrote up a whole birth story, but I am pretty sure that would bore everyone to death! Anyways the slide show is picture overload of this entire past week of visitors and the hospital. We got his newborn photos done last week so I will be posting those soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment