Parker bought me a edible arrangement last year for Valentine's and I loved it. I caught him looking them up again and as much as I wanted one they were so expensive. I told him not to and so we decided to try it ourselves. We officially had one client and sold (or exchanged a round of golf) for us to make this for someone. It turned out great and looked fabulous. We decided we might do it more often for birthdays and such so if you want one let us know. Parker paid $80 last year for mine, and lets just say we cut you a fabulous deal. Ok enough of my sales pitch...but for some reason Parker is excellent at things like this. He is better at doing fondant cakes then I am! Dang you Parker, can I please be better at something than you!
Hope you don't mind Kel me posting this. We babysat Kaymbree while poor Kennedy was in the NICU. They were so cute I couldn't resist taking a picture! Plus we can pull it out in their teens and embarrass them!
Mason with his newest cousin Kennedy. He can't wait to be a big brother and have a baby of his own to hold.
Lastly this is my adorably son. He loves this song and sings it all the time.
So pretty much not too much to post. Who knows the next time I post it might be announcing our newest addition. I have about 4 weeks left. I can't wait! It has seemed like so long since we have wanted another (in fact over two years now) I can't believe its almost here!
That video is adorable! It's one you'll love forever! I especially love that he keeps singing away even when he forgets the words-so cute!
ReplyDeleteI totally don't mind that you posted those pics. I think they are adorable. Love you so much!
ReplyDeleteSo that's why you haven't posted in a while. It was nice to get an update on you guys. The edible arrangement looks awesome. Why don't we make a little wager. Whoever goes into labor first has to make the other one of those fruit bouquets.
ReplyDeleteha!!! i just gave up our minivan.. with two kids it totally makes sense. we just got a ford escape with our tax return! love it!! and that is the cutest video!! go mason!!
ReplyDelete