Tuesday, December 28, 2010

New Year New Blog..... I guess

Sorry for all of this confusion with our blog. I can no longer sign in to my past account and I have been contacting Google and anyways its just dumb, they told me there was nothing I could do. So here is a brand new blog for a brand new start in almost a brand new year!
Little update since I never got around to sending Christmas cards. Not much has happened this past year besides being the same poor college students that are trying to raise a family. The biggest news is that we finally got pregnant with baby #2! It's a boy and he is due in March. He is measuring 5 days earlier which means his due date is March 21, a wonderful day (aka my birthday).  I went back to school last semester and will still be taking classes this upcoming semester also. We are still managing some storage units in American Fork, which has been such a blessing for us.  Parker is in school and is working as a home health aide and playing in as many indoor soccer leagues as he can. Mason is growing up so much. He is out of Nursery and will go to his first day of Primary on Sunday. This literally makes me want to cry. I can't believe he is that old!! I am going to try to stay updated on blogging for a new years resolution, we'll see! Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe Mason is that old already! I swear it was just last summer we went to Rigby lake and he wasn't even a year yet!!

    ReplyDelete